Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > MKJS Sangster Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) support

[Prepar3D v5] Missing Jetways

(1/2) > >>

Dreamflight767:
Hello:
I just installed this product into P3Dv5.3 w/ GSX.
I am missing jetways at certain parking locations.
Thanks you.

Dreamflight767:
Here's another picture.

Dreamflight767:
I just noticed there might be 2 .bgl mkjs & mkjs1 files in the scenery folder.  I don't think GSX knows which one to use and I'm not sure which one to remove.  
Thanks.

FAS:
Thanks for reporting this,

This appears to be caused by the way GSX disables the default jetway model. The static aircraft use a non-animated jetway with the same GUID, but GSX disables them and does not replace with its own jetways. A fix is being developed for that right away, and should be out this week. Alternatively, you can also open the FSDT GSX Control Panel and click "Restore default jetways" under Prepar3D v5, which will change all jetways in the sim back to default and allow all the ones at MKJS to appear properly when static aircraft are enabled.
The two configuration ini files are fine, only one should activate depending on which static aircraft option was chosen at installation.

Dreamflight767:
Thanks for this.  I'll wait for the update.  If I set default jetways in GSX, I get duplicate jetways at other add-on airports. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version