Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > MKJS Sangster Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) support

[Prepar3D v5] Great prodcut, looking forward to version 2 or betetr.

(1/2) > >>

belowtheline:
I purchased this product from Simmarket a few hours ago, job well done. However, how does GSX work here? I am trying to get my jetways to animate but to no avail.

Based on my SODE/jetway settings for my traffic, they move to and from other planes except my own.

FAS:

--- Quote from: belowtheline on October 02, 2022, 12:39:22 AM ---I purchased this product from Simmarket a few hours ago, job well done. However, how does GSX work here? I am trying to get my jetways to animate but to no avail.

Based on my SODE/jetway settings for my traffic, they move to and from other planes except my own.

--- End quote ---

GSX should function normally with the scenery (if you chose not to include static aircraft at main terminals during installation). In the P3D Add-ons menu on the top menu bar, can you try selecting "Couatl settings"→"Restart Couatl and rebuild airport cache" to see if that fixes the jetway issues with GSX?

Thanks

belowtheline:
Greetings,
I've done so several times but no matter the equipment, the jetbridges do not move. & yes, I choose the option of no static aircraft as I am currently using active traffic for my simulation.

Is there a manual GSX file that I can install separately or a SODE file?

FAS:

--- Quote from: belowtheline on October 24, 2022, 11:16:13 PM ---Greetings,
I've done so several times but no matter the equipment, the jetbridges do not move. & yes, I choose the option of no static aircraft as I am currently using active traffic for my simulation.

Is there a manual GSX file that I can install separately or a SODE file?

--- End quote ---

Yes, the manual GSX file is mkjs.ini, located in the Final Approach Simulations\Caribbean Airports MKJS\Scenery folder, though normally GSX is supposed to automatically read any files in the scenery folder and use them as the active configuration. Do you happen to know if the default jetbridges at the airport work when GSX is not enabled?

belowtheline:
Heyah,
They animate and move to the traffic that flies into the airport. Just not my aircraft nor any of the equipment I put into the airport,.. & somehow as of yesterday after doing a MKJP to MKJS flight, the approach was awesome until I landed. The runway elevation was below the messh ~ YIKES.. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version