Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > MKJS Sangster Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) support

[FSX] MKJS Runway and grass disappears

(1/2) > >>

Veiga:
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I bought the Montego Bay mkjs scenery I use FSX sp2 when I land at this airport the runway disappears and the grass too, I would like you to make a correction because I have tried everything and it did not work, thank you[/font][/color]

FAS:

--- Quote from: Veiga on May 05, 2023, 11:06:02 AM ---[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I bought the Montego Bay mkjs scenery I use FSX sp2 when I land at this airport the runway disappears and the grass too, I would like you to make a correction because I have tried everything and it did not work, thank you[/font][/color]

--- End quote ---

Do you have any other scenery addons such as Orbx? That can sometimes cause conflicts with the scenery. If so, do you have MKJS listed at the top of the scenery library?

Veiga:
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]hello, about mkjs, I think you can make a correction for this scenery, so we don't need to disable or change other sceneries like orbix, it's giving me a lot of work and nothing solves it, thanks[/font][/color]

FAS:

--- Quote from: Veiga on May 21, 2023, 03:58:57 PM ---[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]hello, about mkjs, I think you can make a correction for this scenery, so we don't need to disable or change other sceneries like orbix, it's giving me a lot of work and nothing solves it, thanks[/font][/color]

--- End quote ---

Hello,

I did not suggest you disable or change any other addons. I asked if you have any other terrain sceneries, and if you placed MKJS above them in the scenery library, because without that information I cannot assist you with the issue or provide any correction files. By default the scenery does not act that way, so there must be something else conflicting with it, I would need to find out what that could be to make a fix.

Veiga:
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I activated MKJS above all sceneries in addon scenery , and it didn't solve it, I don't use any mesh in jamaica , I'll try to find out one more time, if I can't I will delete and unfortunately reinstall mine, mkjs latinvfr , thanks for trying to help , Best Regards[/font][/color]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version