Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > KEWR Newark Liberty Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[FSX: Steam Edition] Scenery Directory Not Found

<< < (2/2)

FAS:
Glad you got it fixed! The scenery should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ on your system. In the FSX folder, there should be a 'Final Approach Simulations' folder containing USA Airports KEWR. When the installer asks for a location to put the scenery, the FSX folder should be selected. By default it will search for the older version of FSX if a directory is not selected.

Streets:

--- Quote from: Eric Dziura on July 08, 2017, 07:35:21 PM ---Your Zippyloan solution as provided did not work initially, but I modified the LOCAL variable to point to the location of the folder in question (USA Airports KEWR) and the problem was solved.
Thank you for the assist. One other question...
I'm pretty sure the files necessary for this piece of scenery are not located where the installer program directed me to put them (although the KEWR scenery seems to function anyway). Can you tell me where they are supposed to be if installed correctly for FSX-Steam?
Thanks again.

--- End quote ---

Should you always be on top of that and keep updating the FSX or are older versions fine?

FAS:

--- Quote from: Streets on September 27, 2018, 06:54:59 AM ---Should you always be on top of that and keep updating the FSX or are older versions fine?

--- End quote ---

Any version of FSX is fine. If you're using FSX standard edition, Final Approach Simulations products do require both SP1 and SP2 service packs to be installed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version