Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > Caribbean Airports Volume 1: Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] TGPY Scenery issue

(1/2) > >>

MCflyer:
Hi,

I seem to be experiencing an issue with the TGPY scenery. When loading MSFS at TGPY, the scenery loads perfectly, however, if I fly to the airport from Miami for example, the TGPY scenery does not show at all. Any ideas on why this is happening?

FAS:

--- Quote from: MCflyer on October 10, 2022, 02:05:05 PM ---Hi,

I seem to be experiencing an issue with the TGPY scenery. When loading MSFS at TGPY, the scenery loads perfectly, however, if I fly to the airport from Miami for example, the TGPY scenery does not show at all. Any ideas on why this is happening?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Do you know if this issue appears at the other airports in the scenery package? While we've not had this reported before, it seems others with this problem in the flight simulator forums report it appears to happen after Sim Update 10 to different addon sceneries when certain addons are run. This is the thread where that information was reported.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/scenery-and-airport-not-loading-at-arrival/540758/10

Do you have any addons such as live traffic or GSX?

MCflyer:
I use traffic programs like AIG and FSLTL. I am also using GSX Pro. I will check to see if this occurs with other airports in the package.

MCflyer:
I just did another test flight from KMIA to TGPY without any traffic programs and everything is fine. It seems like the issue reported by other users is affecting this scenery product.

FAS:

--- Quote from: MCflyer on October 14, 2022, 01:57:40 PM ---I just did another test flight from KMIA to TGPY without any traffic programs and everything is fine. It seems like the issue reported by other users is affecting this scenery product.

--- End quote ---

Alright, thanks for the information. It seems to be an issue with the amount of objects the sim needs to load when traffic programs and GSX are running, and causing it not to load scenery. Since the cause is from third-party addons that were released after the scenery, we don't have a method of fixing it at the moment, but I would try turning down scenery and traffic settings to a lower level until it can be fixed in either a sim update or by the developers of those programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version