Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > Caribbean Airports Volume 1: Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] TTPP Gates are not correctly placed in scenery.

(1/2) > >>

lftt205:
The gates for this airport are not correctly placed and further the downloaded scenery has not replaced the MSFS standard scenery. The jetways for the gates start at gate 1, as it is now there is no jetway for gate 1 nor gate 3. 

Is there a fix for this or has the scenery being wrongly installed, it was installed via the MSFS Market place?

Your attention in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

FAS:

--- Quote from: lftt205 on April 08, 2023, 01:08:25 PM ---The gates for this airport are not correctly placed and further the downloaded scenery has not replaced the MSFS standard scenery. The jetways for the gates start at gate 1, as it is now there is no jetway for gate 1 nor gate 3.

Is there a fix for this or has the scenery being wrongly installed, it was installed via the MSFS Market place?

Your attention in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Sometimes sceneries installed from the MSFS marketplace do not load correctly on first startup, which causes the addon scenery to overlap with default. Usually, uninstalling/reinstalling again, then closing and reopening flight simulator will fix the issue.

?:
Many thanks for your response, I will now give that a try to see if it resolves the issue.

Best regards

lftt205:
Sometimes sceneries installed from the MSFS marketplace do not load correctly on first startup, which causes the addon scenery to overlap with default. Usually, uninstalling/reinstalling again, then closing and reopening flight simulator will fix the issue.
Dear Sirs,

I have tried what you suggested and still no joy. Is there anything else that can be tried?? Please see photos taken, the second shows a doubling of the gates.

FAS:

--- Quote from: lftt205 on April 20, 2023, 02:21:33 PM ---Sometimes sceneries installed from the MSFS marketplace do not load correctly on first startup, which causes the addon scenery to overlap with default. Usually, uninstalling/reinstalling again, then closing and reopening flight simulator will fix the issue.
Dear Sirs,

I have tried what you suggested and still no joy. Is there anything else that can be tried?? Please see photos taken, the second shows a doubling of the gates.

--- End quote ---

For now I would try uninstalling the scenery, restarting MSFS, and then reinstalling it again. Those jetways looks different from the default ones, do you know if you may possibly have any addons that might be conflicting with it? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version