Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > TBPB Grantley Adams Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] TBPB Installer

(1/2) > >>

Marley Johnson-Spence:
I bought this product through inibuilds. I tried to install it on their installer inimanager, however it never installs, says it has then you load the manager again and it asks you to reinstall. It only installs 78mb but I get the feeling this is incorrect. Are you able to help?

FAS:

--- Quote from: Marley Johnson-Spence on March 26, 2024, 01:32:09 PM ---I bought this product through inibuilds. I tried to install it on their installer inimanager, however it never installs, says it has then you load the manager again and it asks you to reinstall. It only installs 78mb but I get the feeling this is incorrect. Are you able to help?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

When you try installing, are you seeing the TBPB installer window open, pictured below?

Marley Johnson-Spence:
No I am not, nothing comes up at all when using the inimanager

FAS:

--- Quote from: Marley Johnson-Spence on March 29, 2024, 12:53:40 PM ---No I am not, nothing comes up at all when using the inimanager

--- End quote ---

Hello,

When you click install on the iniManager, it should be extracting our installer which is then used to install the TBPB scenery. 78 mb is the size of the installer, once iniManager finishes, click that file to run the installer.

Marley Johnson-Spence:
This does not come up nor does it appear in my downloads folder. Is there any fix for this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version