Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > KEWR Newark Liberty Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[FSX: Steam Edition] Final Approach KEWR with GSX v2

(1/3) > >>

UAL1063:
I recently bought KEWR and edited the GSX v2 options, which includes operational jetways (works great), but I cannot remove the static jetways in the scenery. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

FAS:
Hello,

Not by default, but I can give you an edited file without jetways. You'll only need to replace one file with the new one. I will upload that later tonight.

FAS:
Here is the file, attached below.

You'll have to navigate to the following folder: \Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Final Approach Simulations\USA Airports KEWR\Scenery

In the scenery folder, find the file: kewr_terminals.bgl and delete it, then replace it with the one I uploaded. That will remove all the jetways from the airport.

To get the jetways back you'll need to restore the original kewr_terminals.bgl file or reinstall the scenery.

Hope this helps.

Gus White:
Thank you very much!

Gus White:
Thank you for that file. Actually I was just working on gate B55 and did not need the static gates removed at all positions. Is there a way to remove an individual gate?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version