Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > KEWR Newark Liberty Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] MSFS Xbox EWR ILS Issue

(1/1)

Paul:
Hello, I installed the EWR airport and now the ILS does not work correctly when flying into EWR. I uninstalled and reinstalled the airport and the issue persisted. ILS works at other airports in the area. Are there any fixes for this? Thanks.

FAS:
Hello,

Sorry we didn't catch that on release! The scenery will be updated again when the new terminal opens (in real life) to include that, which should be relatively soon. We'll be sure to fix the ILS along with that.

Paul:
Thanks for the quick reply! It's my home airport so I've been waiting for an add on like this, appreciate the fix when it comes out.

Thomas:
I have the non xbox version purchased direct from MSFS marketplace. The ILS is not working, and I don't understand how a major part of a simulator is left out and is approved by MS for release.  An update should be released today, or MS should remove from its marketplace 

FAS:

--- Quote from: Thomas on October 27, 2022, 03:22:12 PM ---I have the non xbox version purchased direct from MSFS marketplace. The ILS is not working, and I don't understand how a major part of a simulator is left out and is approved by MS for release.  An update should be released today, or MS should remove from its marketplace

--- End quote ---

Hello, the ILS had been fixed in an update in April. Can you confirm the ILS frequency was entered? We've had other users report this issue and the cause was the ILS frequency not automatically entering on some default MSFS aircraft when the approach was selected, but the ILS functioned after the frequency was entered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version