Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > KEWR Newark Liberty Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top

(1/1)

Geoff Darst:
With version 1.3.1, I'm getting default auto-gen buildings loading over the top of finalapproach scenery. I'm also getting slightly different zoom view in the world map--the gates are slightly different. I tried the usual ticks; i.e. reinstalling, removing all other add-ons, futzing with content.xml. Rolling back to 1.3 fixed the problem immediately. It is almost like an exclusion rectangle got missed?

FAS:

--- Quote from: Geoff Darst on June 01, 2022, 04:42:15 PM ---With version 1.3.1, I'm getting default auto-gen buildings loading over the top of finalapproach scenery. I'm also getting slightly different zoom view in the world map--the gates are slightly different. I tried the usual ticks; i.e. reinstalling, removing all other add-ons, futzing with content.xml. Rolling back to 1.3 fixed the problem immediately. It is almost like an exclusion rectangle got missed?

--- End quote ---

Hello Geoff, 

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting the issue. We were able to recreate the problem which appears to only happen on some computers. 

I've attached a .bgl file. Try downloading it and placing it in your MSFS Community\finalapproach-kewr-newark-liberty\scenery\world\scenery folder, then restarting MSFS, and let me know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks

FAS:
This issue has been fixed with v1.3.2 update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version