Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > KEWR Newark Liberty Int'l Airport (MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D) Support

[MSFS] MSFS Weird AI traffic/hold short behavior

(1/1)

Adam:
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the add-on itself, but AI traffic keeps holding short directly after crossing over 4L instead of continuing to taxi as it should. I'm referring to the hold short points between 4L and 4R.  I'm wondering if those points may be reversed in the sdk.

FAS:

--- Quote from: Adam on November 30, 2022, 09:14:45 AM ---I'm not sure if this is an issue with the add-on itself, but AI traffic keeps holding short directly after crossing over 4L instead of continuing to taxi as it should. I'm referring to the hold short points between 4L and 4R.  I'm wondering if those points may be reversed in the sdk.

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Can confirm the hold short points are not reversed in the airport SDK, so it's likely something to do with the AI itself. MSFS still has some odd AI behaviors that can't be entirely worked around yet, but I believe the Asobo team is working on improvements. We have updates for KEWR coming very soon and will adjust any taxiway points as necessary to improve the AI behavior if we can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version