Author Topic: [MSFS] KEWR ILS and Terminal A  (Read 1119 times)

David

KEWR ILS and Terminal A
« on: August 04, 2023, 02:19:35 PM »
I was wondering if and when terminal A will be released for MSFS 2020. I have also encountered some issues with the ILS not guiding the aircraft correctly as well as starting from a short final where the aircraft is spawned in too low.

(I use Xbox)

Thank you for your time,
David

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: KEWR ILS and Terminal A
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 07:39:47 PM »
I was wondering if and when terminal A will be released for MSFS 2020. I have also encountered some issues with the ILS not guiding the aircraft correctly as well as starting from a short final where the aircraft is spawned in too low.

(I use Xbox)

Thank you for your time,
David

Hello David,

The update will released in a couple weeks. We currently have the new terminal completely modeled and fully placed in the sim, in the current edits as of right now. A few more updates and general improvements are being completed before release. 

For the ILS, verify the correct frequency is set in the aircraft. When an approach is loaded in the simulator, the correct localizer frequency does not automatically populate with some default aircraft for KEWR. We are not sure why this happens, but manually entering in the localizer frequency should fix the issue.

Regards

David

Re: KEWR ILS and Terminal A
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 07:51:00 PM »
Thanks for the response!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

[MSFS] KEWR ILS and Terminal A" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!