Author Topic: [Prepar3D v5] GSX V2  (Read 2073 times)

Offline yves3550

• My OS: Windows 10
  • Products installed: kewr cyqw
GSX V2
« on: December 24, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »
Hi,

It would be great to have GSX ketways at KEWR.
Did anybody tried to do this?
If not, could I have an afcad without jetways, and eventually a jetway model for KEWR.
I could try to make it...
Merry Chrsitmas
Yves

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: GSX V2
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 11:58:44 PM »
Hello,

At the moment we don't have an option for GSX jetways, as the current jetways are static and grouped as scenery objects, instead of being included in the AFCAD.
If you would like, you can upload this optional file to remove all the jetway models. Place it in your \Final Approach Simulations\USA Airports KEWR\Scenery, folder and replace the existing file (or copy the original file to a safe location so you may revert back if needed). It will remove the jetways, but also the jetway hubs in terminals A and B that they're attached to.

Offline yves3550

• My OS: Windows 10
  • Products installed: kewr cyqw
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 12:10:18 PM »
Hi,,
 I continue working. I have just a problem on gate 95, the plane is misalligned with the drawon line.
 i jons for you the ini file.
 I'll continue, and wil revisit gates A & B to correct some mistakes I made.
 Could you please send to me the correted AFCAD as I cannot recompile it with ADE
 When I'll be finished, I'll send you the finil ini fiel. Thzen, fell free to use it.

Thank's and happy new year
Did you get my email with the ini file?

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 02:55:13 PM »
Can you elaborate the issue you are having with Gate C 95? When checking it, the aircraft appears to be lined up correctly. I can take a look at the .ini file within a few days. Currently, updates are being run which prevent me from using GSX at the moment.

The AFCAD file is located in the \Final Approach Simulations\USA Airports KEWR\Scenery folder. It will either be named AF5_KEWR.bgl or AF5_KEWR_B.bgl, depending on if you chose to include static aircraft or not. Though the jetways are not included in the AFCAD file, only as scenery objects.
I have seen your email and responded, feel free to respond on here or by email again.

Have a happy new year!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 360 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[Prepar3D v5] GSX V2" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!