Author Topic: [MSFS] MSFS Xbox EWR ILS Issue  (Read 1633 times)

Paul

MSFS Xbox EWR ILS Issue
« on: March 20, 2022, 06:23:52 PM »
Hello, I installed the EWR airport and now the ILS does not work correctly when flying into EWR. I uninstalled and reinstalled the airport and the issue persisted. ILS works at other airports in the area. Are there any fixes for this? Thanks.

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: MSFS Xbox EWR ILS Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 09:21:41 PM »
Hello,

Sorry we didn't catch that on release! The scenery will be updated again when the new terminal opens (in real life) to include that, which should be relatively soon. We'll be sure to fix the ILS along with that.

Paul

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 03:44:13 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply! It's my home airport so I've been waiting for an add on like this, appreciate the fix when it comes out.

Thomas

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 03:22:12 PM »
I have the non xbox version purchased direct from MSFS marketplace. The ILS is not working, and I don't understand how a major part of a simulator is left out and is approved by MS for release.  An update should be released today, or MS should remove from its marketplace 

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 03:51:30 PM »
I have the non xbox version purchased direct from MSFS marketplace. The ILS is not working, and I don't understand how a major part of a simulator is left out and is approved by MS for release.  An update should be released today, or MS should remove from its marketplace

Hello, the ILS had been fixed in an update in April. Can you confirm the ILS frequency was entered? We've had other users report this issue and the cause was the ILS frequency not automatically entering on some default MSFS aircraft when the approach was selected, but the ILS functioned after the frequency was entered.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 360 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[MSFS] MSFS Xbox EWR ILS Issue" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!