Author Topic: [MSFS] KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top  (Read 2042 times)

Geoff Darst

KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top
« on: June 01, 2022, 04:42:15 PM »
With version 1.3.1, I'm getting default auto-gen buildings loading over the top of finalapproach scenery. I'm also getting slightly different zoom view in the world map--the gates are slightly different. I tried the usual ticks; i.e. reinstalling, removing all other add-ons, futzing with content.xml. Rolling back to 1.3 fixed the problem immediately. It is almost like an exclusion rectangle got missed?

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:00:13 AM »
With version 1.3.1, I'm getting default auto-gen buildings loading over the top of finalapproach scenery. I'm also getting slightly different zoom view in the world map--the gates are slightly different. I tried the usual ticks; i.e. reinstalling, removing all other add-ons, futzing with content.xml. Rolling back to 1.3 fixed the problem immediately. It is almost like an exclusion rectangle got missed?

Hello Geoff, 

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting the issue. We were able to recreate the problem which appears to only happen on some computers. 

I've attached a .bgl file. Try downloading it and placing it in your MSFS Community\finalapproach-kewr-newark-liberty\scenery\world\scenery folder, then restarting MSFS, and let me know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 01:50:07 PM »
This issue has been fixed with v1.3.2 update.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 360 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[MSFS] KEWR 1.3.1 default scenery loading over the top" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!