Author Topic: [MSFS] MSFS Weird AI traffic/hold short behavior  (Read 928 times)

Adam

MSFS Weird AI traffic/hold short behavior
« on: November 30, 2022, 09:14:45 AM »
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the add-on itself, but AI traffic keeps holding short directly after crossing over 4L instead of continuing to taxi as it should. I'm referring to the hold short points between 4L and 4R.  I'm wondering if those points may be reversed in the sdk.

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: MSFS Weird AI traffic/hold short behavior
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 04:54:11 PM »
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the add-on itself, but AI traffic keeps holding short directly after crossing over 4L instead of continuing to taxi as it should. I'm referring to the hold short points between 4L and 4R.  I'm wondering if those points may be reversed in the sdk.

Hello,

Can confirm the hold short points are not reversed in the airport SDK, so it's likely something to do with the AI itself. MSFS still has some odd AI behaviors that can't be entirely worked around yet, but I believe the Asobo team is working on improvements. We have updates for KEWR coming very soon and will adjust any taxiway points as necessary to improve the AI behavior if we can.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 360 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[MSFS] MSFS Weird AI traffic/hold short behavior" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!