Author Topic: [MSFS] TBPB Installer  (Read 114 times)

Marley Johnson-Spence

TBPB Installer
« on: March 26, 2024, 01:32:09 PM »
I bought this product through inibuilds. I tried to install it on their installer inimanager, however it never installs, says it has then you load the manager again and it asks you to reinstall. It only installs 78mb but I get the feeling this is incorrect. Are you able to help?

Offline FAS

• Administrator
  • Final Approach Simulations Team
Re: TBPB Installer
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:42:06 PM »
I bought this product through inibuilds. I tried to install it on their installer inimanager, however it never installs, says it has then you load the manager again and it asks you to reinstall. It only installs 78mb but I get the feeling this is incorrect. Are you able to help?

Hello,

When you try installing, are you seeing the TBPB installer window open, pictured below?

Marley Johnson-Spence

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 12:53:40 PM »
No I am not, nothing comes up at all when using the inimanager

Offline FAS

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 04:34:56 PM »
No I am not, nothing comes up at all when using the inimanager

Hello,

When you click install on the iniManager, it should be extracting our installer which is then used to install the TBPB scenery. 78 mb is the size of the installer, once iniManager finishes, click that file to run the installer.

Marley Johnson-Spence

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 05:34:20 PM »
This does not come up nor does it appear in my downloads folder. Is there any fix for this?

Offline FAS

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 11:51:15 PM »
This does not come up nor does it appear in my downloads folder. Is there any fix for this?

You will probably need to contact iniBuilds support, as it sounds like the issue you're experiencing is from the iniManager and not the TBPB installer, since you are not seeing it. Because we do not handle the iniManager installation process, iniBuilds support will be better able to assist you.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

[MSFS] TBPB Installer" /> Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

Please read the rules before you post!