Final Approach Simulations Support (Registration not required to post) > CYTZ Toronto City Airport (FSX & Prepar3D) Support

CYTZ RWY 26 ILS/DME approach

(1/3) > >>

jcallum:
I am attempting to fly the above approach. The Navigraph database has the approach and when I tune the approach on the Nav radio it shows up  including the DME. However, it doesn't seem to pick up the localizer or glideslope. I think I ran makerunways.exe after installing the scenery. Could this be a problem with the airport scenery? Has anyone else attempted this approach with the final approach scenery?

John.

FAS:
Hello,

The default airport did not come with an approach to runway 26. One was not added to the addon scenery due to the lack of approach plates at the time (Approach plates for Canadian airports aren't easy to find). I will provide a patch that will add a runway 26 approach as soon as possible.

Thanks

jcallum:
I have a copy of the approach plate if you can't find it. Let me know.
John.

FAS:
Hi,

Thanks for offering. Don't worry, we have approach charts now. We will have the ILS/DME by tomorrow or Friday.

UndeadFlare:
Do you like to help me out of the maze of meandering. Solve a ton in my head for the light to pass away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version